Marco Altieri, a Rochester native who graduated with a bachelor’s degree in political science and government from SUNY Brockport, has spent his entire career in the human services sector. Marco started his career at the Center for Disability Rights, Inc. in Rochester, NY. He was quickly recognized for his passion for people and leadership skills and promoted to Assistant Development Director. In 2009, Marco was hired as the Senior Development Director for ARC of Yates in Yates County, NY. Prior to founding All-American Home Care in 2015, Marco was CEO of Angels In Your Home in Rochester, NY. Under his leadership, Angels In Your Home experienced significant growth and staff increases from 35 to more than 1200 in two years.
Recognition and Community Service:
• Rochester Business Journal Forty Under 40 Award
• Rochester Business Journal Health Care Achievement Award
• Arc of Monroe Foundation, Board of Directors, member
• Easter Seals NY, Board of Directors, member
• NYS Association of Health Care Providers, Finger Lakes Chapter, Board of Directors, past president and member
View LinkedIn Profile